Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone.. I am putting up my wheels for sale.

From the looks on the outside the wheels are all near mint. One of the wheels leaks a little bit of air because of a hairline crack at one of the spokes. This wheel is repairable, but I just dont have the time to go leave the wheel at ye ole wheel in elkridge, MD. So figured I would just sell the set at a reduced price and leave the repair up to the buyer.

The original cost of these wheels was $1460 with tires. Since I've used them a year and one of the wheels needs to be repaired, I am willing to sell them for $675 for all 4 wheels, 4 tires(2 of which are only 4 months old), 4 hub centric rings and also I will throw in a set of special gorilla spline drive lug nuts so you can mount them on your car w/o any worries. I've tried my best to take care of the wheels, but I suppose nothing lasts forever w/o atleast one repair.

Here are some pics of them on my car..

they look excellent, I suppose I just had some bad luck with that one wheel. I am very sad to have to let them go but I need the money for school.

The wheels are at my house in Gaithersburg, Maryland. You're more than welcome to come take a look at them or I would be willing to ship.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

just one more.. I have a couple offers so far, who's taking home a hot set of wheels?

·
ultimate
228 Posts
I'm interested, could I look at them this weekend? I am also located in Gaithersburg.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
definately, I am also available this evening if that works for you. Would you like my phone number?

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Limit7355 said:
so the only damage is the hair line crack of paint? Nice wheels BTW.
Thanks, the wheel doesn't hold air correctly. It loses a pound a day. If it were just a scratch in the paint, these wheels and tires would be worth alot more. I am selling them at a low cost because one of the wheels needs a repair.

·
Registered
414 Posts
driven said:
Thanks, the wheel doesn't hold air correctly. It loses a pound a day. If it were just a scratch in the paint, these wheels and tires would be worth alot more. I am selling them at a low cost because one of the wheels needs a repair.
man those are some nice wheels, i really like the style. GL with the sale, i told my cousin about the wheels, but he's not interested since will cost more to fix aside the the sale price. we're on a low budget.... :D free bump

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Limit7355 said:
man those are some nice wheels, i really like the style. GL with the sale, i told my cousin about the wheels, but he's not interested since will cost more to fix aside the the sale price. we're on a low budget.... :D free bump
Its alright, I understand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts