Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x7.5 Konig Verdicts +45 offset 5ug w/New Tires 235-40-18

Since my original thread doesn't accept anymore more pics, I have to start another :)

Up for sale are (4) Konig Verdict Rims +45 offset / 5 lug w/Capitol Negotiator 235-40-18 tires with less then 3k on them. All the wheels are fine except for one wheel which isn't bad. Check the pics, it's labeled konigwheel3badwheel. Only thing wrong with this wheel is that the sticker is gone, and there are 3 nicks from debrei from the freeway. Look closely at the wheel. Also, No shipping. Please only local.

Konig Wheel 1

Konig Wheel 2

Konig Wheel 3

Konig Wheel 4

What they look like on car.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kiet said:
ryan, what kind of coilovers do you have? free bump.
just generics I purchased off ebay for $85. The height hasn't changed, and the shocks are still perfect with no problems :)

I've had the height raised/lowered several times with no issues. It just goes to show you it's about who installs your stuff :)

My other buddy purchased GC's and got them done at some cheap ass flybynight shop, and the coil(err the adjustment piece) broke 3 months later.. :rofl2:

Price for coilovers $85.00
Price for Prof Install $130.00
Total $215.00

Look on friends face when he spent more then me on his suspension and had to be towed to a local shop for a busted GC.....

PRICELESS :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts