Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18x7.5 RARE 3-piece Work VS-XX, offset is +45mm...4x114.3 bolt pattern...comes with 225/40/18 Toyo Proxes 4 tires with over 90% treadlife left....freshly refinished, no dings, dents, etc...only a couple of minor chips...$1500 OBO...these retail for about $600 per rim + months waiting period from Work Japan....im located in socal for pickups...will ship!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Dang I thought you stopped fixing up cars and stuff? Lol now you have rims for sale. Those are some nice ass mesh rims. Goodluck with your sale. How's the gxr?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MR_DOPEY said:
Dang I thought you stopped fixing up cars and stuff? Lol now you have rims for sale. Those are some nice ass mesh rims. Goodluck with your sale. How's the gxr?
i stopped just like i told u.... im selling this for a friend. the bike is doin fine :D

XENITH said:
would you trade for a set of 18x8 volk gt7's?
sorry, only looking for cash.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Would you take paypal but pick up. Reason being i'm in norcal but my lil bro is in socal. I really have to check my budget, see where i'll be at after i get paid. Assuming they are still available.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
talontsiawd said:
Would you take paypal but pick up. Reason being i'm in norcal but my lil bro is in socal. I really have to check my budget, see where i'll be at after i get paid. Assuming they are still available.
please let me know when you want to do the transaction, i will let my friend (the owner of the wheels) kno that you are about to pick up. thanks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts