Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
08 Altima Hybrid....
498 Posts
I think you would need to use a 5mm spacer with that and be limited to 245 wide tire or it may rub on the inside if you go wider.
Thats cutting it real close I should know I stuffed 255 wide tires on 16 x 8in with 60 offset using a 5/16ths spacer.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
gona stick out like crazy. 8.0 isnt even flush, it sticks out. 235 is prob the lowest you wana go on 8.5 rim and 235 is almost the highest you want to go on the accord, i mean considering your dropped nicely and you want to keep it practical. BTW keep the rims, they look great with you car.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i'm pretty sure u can do it. i've got 19x8.5 with 50 offset wrapped in 235/35 in the front and 225 in the rear and lowered. no rubbing whatsoever... but that tire calculation is based on a 19" diameter.

as far as it sticking out and being flush, you shouldnt have a problem, but the high offest might cause a problem with it clearing the calipers.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm pretty sure u can do it. i've got 19x8.5 with 50 offset wrapped in 235/35 in the front and 225 in the rear and lowered. no rubbing whatsoever... but that tire calculation is based on a 19" diameter.

as far as it sticking out and being flush, you shouldnt have a problem, but the high offest might cause a problem with it clearing the calipers.
hmm im running a BBK also

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have Ronjon's Inspyre 18x7.5 +50 with 235/40-18 right now. I confirm, eveything is fine on stock suspension. I'll soon drop the car with Eibach 1.6"front and 1.2"rear and it should be ok...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
18x8.5 will work.. esp with the +52 offset... but i dont know if your bbk will work with them. basically the higher the offset the more in the rim will sink into the car. running 8.5 width with +42 offset (if u get a 10mm spacer) then it might work, and the rim will be flush with the car. ure tire size will be limited tho.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts