Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MB Battles that were driven on for 12 miles. On the car for less than a day. I did manage to blemish one rim when the outer edge of the rim touched my quarter panel and barely grazed the finish on the rim. Tires are Nankang ns-2's 215/40/18 also 12 miles old.

specs are 18x9.5 +15 all around bolt pattern is 5x114.3. I am very very firm on the price $1000. If it doesnt sell, I will just cut into my shock tower and slap them back on.
The reason for taking them off was I was having control arm slap and decided to return the car back to manageable camber specs. This required me to take them off and slap my old rims back on.
im located in santa clara, ca. i prefer not to ship, but if worse comes to worse i will. if you have a set of rims up for trade, let me know the worse i can say is no.:tomato:

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Glws phil, if i had1k sitting around that i could touch i would grab them.

sent from my Droid 4.5 eff yo iphone

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glws phil, if i had1k sitting around that i could touch i would grab them.

sent from my Droid 4.5 eff yo iphone
thanks KEV

I would so grab these if I had a grand to my name -__-
well if you come up on a grand LET ME KNOW lol
These are great wheels! I just put a set on my car - bump for ya
yes they are I like em but at this point too lazy to put in the work to eliminate the control arm slap. maybe if they don't sell i'll get off my lazy butt

·
bka SouthBay7thGen
637 Posts
dayam serious? any monkey business that involves customers he helped before?!
he was always helping a brother out with the service issues.
Not that I know of. David was cool cat fashow man. I'll keep it PI from here bro. I'll hit you up about it what happen on your celly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts