67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19" Wheels & Great Tires

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
19" 5 Star XXR 962 Rims:
P
Specs: 19x8.5 35+ Offset
5x114.3 2" Lip

2 Rims are in Mint Condition. Used Only One Month. No Scuffs or Curb Rash. Just Minor Dings. Other 2 are in Good Condition, Has Light Curb Rash

Tires:
235/35/19 Tires

2 like new Condition with 96% thread left (Wanli Sports Tires). Other 2 with 65% Thread(Hankook Racing Tires).

Comes with 20 lug nuts + Key.

B. Condition:
Like New/Good Condition.

C. Price/What you want to trade for:
$400 + (Shipping if Necessary). Prefer Local

D. Location of item:
Orlando, FL. available for local pick up.

2 Rims are Gold because they were bought brand new. Wanted all to be gold but decided to just sell them before i got to it. (can also have it sprayed at buyers expense)

SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD=SOLD

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm pretty interested in the wheels.. how much shipped to 08360?

And would you happen to have any pictures of the wheels on your car from a distance? if so could you post a few? thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
notnice, because I haven't posted 15 or more times I cannot PM you back but I recieved your messages. if you send me your phone # I'll text you and we can communicate faster that way or we can e-mail. Thanks man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts