Accord V6 Forum banner

19" 5Zigen's

FS: 
804 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  1bLwN_AcCoRd 
#1 ·
i have a set of 19" 5Zigen 5ZR powdercoated in gloss black. specs are 19x7.5+43 offset. they currently have 2 toyo proxes 4 that are at 2/32nd's and 2 general exclaims that are currently at 6/32nd's. i just had these repowdercoated and refinished in june.
on one rim i have a small scratch on it where a nail went through the sidewall and hit the lip its pictured below and the coin im holding is a dime. the scratch is very small. the only other issue with this set of rims is the owner before me cracked one of the rims and had it welded. I had wheel techniques inspect it and they rewelded it to make sure it balanced properly and i have had no issues with it for over a year. i am asking 750 obo. im located in nor cal. i prefer pick up so you can see what your buying up close. but i will ship at buyer's expense and as far as forms of payment i will only take cash, money order, or cashiers check, due to being ripped off on pay pal.
rim #1

rim #2

rim #3

rim #4 (the one with the scratch)

rim #4 with close up of scratch

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.