Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19" Blitz Techno Speeds PRICE DROP!!!!!!

MAKE ME SOME OFFERS! EMAIL ME! HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR THESE JDMS WHEELS?

Alright I have a set of 4 19" Blitz Techno Speeds (awesome condition) (114.3 42-45 offset?) powder coated black (rims are a year old and powder coat is 6 months old) with 4 brand new Nitto 555 (235/35/19) under a 100 miles, with warrenty from America Tires. I'm selling them because my dad wants me to and its "his" car, what can I do. I have pictures that I can email out, hit me up, [email protected]

For a sec lets be seriouse and throw me Reasonable offers, I'm not gonna hate cuz I like to low ball here too but brand new these rims are $800 a piece and tires are $180 a piece and powder coat is around $100 a wheel adding it up its $4320 without tax, labor, warrrenty, etc. So lets be cool and hit me up Thanks

I'm not in a rush. Thanks again

·
Registered
179 Posts
SUNNY!! NOO!! man... that sucks... are you getting rid of all the other mods too?? yer car looks awesome with those rims... and no one else has the blitz rims on an accord (at least i think so)
bump for a frend...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nice rims. Seen em in person.

Oh, and Sunny... you might not remember me, but Merabel got me that job at Parasec. Last day of training is tomorrow. :up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts