Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
he indicated wheels and tires (plural) so probably meant for a set (4).

Awesome price if if that's the case.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
do u mind atleast stating the conditions of the wheel specificly ? doesn't really help by just sayin "wheels are in the condition you would expect for the price your paying"

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ponickka said:
do u mind atleast stating the conditions of the wheel specificly ? doesn't really help by just sayin "wheels are in the condition you would expect for the price your paying"
well the reason i say that is people consider a curb rash ruins a wheel.How many people dont have curb rash on their wheels. Pretty much curb rash and maybe a blemish or two in the paint id have to look them over again.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not ignoring ur pms guys,but ur all asking for pics of all wheels so im gonna have to go take some pics of all 4 wheels and they are at my friends house and ive been working alot of hours so it might take a couple days.Oh and by the way i said NO SHIPPING,NO SHIPPING, NO SHIPPING.

·
Registered
285 Posts
if you change your mind on shipping let me know because im a dead serious buyer and will buy them a.s.a.p have cash on hand etc..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
****UPDATE***** Ok after looking at the wheels again id have to say the tires are pretty much trash,and they have a little curb rash not as bad as i thought though,and the car was taken to a car wash and they sprayed something on the wheel which stained the paint a little but not that noticeable unless you really look at them it might come off but i havent tried to yet.So with that said we'll take any serious offers.and once again i said no shipping so please dont ask.
p.s. im having trouble with my computer as far as loading pics of all four wheels for some reason my comp is not recognizing my usb port any ideas let me know thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Makaveli24 said:
i'm interested in these wheels...let me know if i can go see these for myself.
sorry it took a while to answer my computer took a dump on me so im on a borrowed computer im located in inland empire area if you want to take a close look let me know my cell # is 909 510 2163 were taking any reasonable offers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts