Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend has a civic and did all this custom work and show but just realized he gave up and cant afford his body work and paint so he's selling his rims and headunit. he has a set of 5 19" Racing Hart CX wheels. wheel size is 19x7.5 They are gold with a chrome lip. these are the multipeice set. tires are of nitto neogen 215/35/19. 90% left on 4 of the tires and 1 is 100% these rims were used for show and are in MINT CONDITION. these rims came off a 2001 civic, so they are 4 lug universal. the avic n1 is in mint condition and comes with everything and 2 updated map discs. the rims are going for 2500 firm for all 5 with tires plus shipping. and the avic is going for 900 obo plus shipping. any questions you can im me on AIM at NIGHTRIDERZO5 or email me at [email protected] or pm me.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he doesnt have pics of the rims, ill ask him but ill find the pic of his avic. and he told me he'll also include the pioneer ipod adapter that lets you control the ipod from the headunit in the deal.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is the only pic he has of the avic installed. ill ask if he has more pictures later.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol nah my friends isnt ****ing up, he just gave up on his car. he put about $5,000 in a custom audio setup for his civic. but now doesnt have the money for his tsx front n rear conversion, the screen is always retracted so its in great condition cuz he uses the 12" that they molded above it.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well he just sold his avic for 800, he's got his rims left 5 19" Racing Hart 3 peice gold CX, price drop to $2,000.00 4-lug universal

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
AHHH! super nice wheels...

and good price too...Dang!!! I wish I had cash :)

These are made in japan right? :)

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes he had to order them from japan, took him months to get them, he hardly got to drive with them on, his car was in the audio shop for months. but ya thats a badass deal for 5 wheels mint condition with almost new nitto neo gen tires.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Yeah...these are very nice wheels! I wish I had the mula to buy them off you.

Dang...btw, whats the offset? just curious..

also, do you think you can give me a quote on how much shipping would be? to like zip 98281.

regards

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
i dont know the offset, but the wheels came off a 2001 civic coupe lx. ill try to ask my friend. for shipping goes, it'll be 2500 with shipping. 2000 local pick up in houston texas and shipping takes about 4 days from ups.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts