Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Size...19x7.5
Universal...4 & 5 lug
Offset...44
Comes with all center caps
1 Yokahama Prada Spec-2 tire

i got a set of 19" RH Evo C5's for sale...they are in OK condition, not so new looking....i saw a slight bend on one of the rims (still holds air), and there are a few curbs on a couple rims...nothing to major, everything can easly be fixed to look brand new...also looks like the clear coat is comming off so your ganna want to get them powdercoated or painted if u want the new look....they have tires on them but 3 need to be replaced...still has 1 good tire..my guess 80% thread. its a Yokahama Prada Spec-2 tire...comes with ALL center caps.
take them for only 750

south cali people got dibs....dont really have the time to ship these unless i have to.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 3 need to be replaced...its 4x114 and 5x114...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
talked to david over at advanced wheel...he told me he can machine fix all 4 of the lips and make them look new for 100 (about 25 a wheel)...or he can refinish everything...recoat the centers to any color you want AND refnish the lip to polished or mech, basicly make them look brand new for you for only 200-300 for all 4!...pretty cheap, whoever picks them up ill hook them up with the contact info.

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
mQike said:
talked to david over at advanced wheel...he told me he can machine fix all 4 of the lips and make them look new for 100 (about 25 a wheel)...or he can refinish everything...recoat the centers to any color you want AND refnish the lip to polished or mech, basicly make them look brand new for you for only 200-300 for all 4!...pretty cheap, whoever picks them up ill hook them up with the contact info.
Hey Mike, Can you recommend a good wheel repair shop.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
00&03Accords said:
Hey Mike, Can you recommend a good wheel repair shop.

Thanks
i just talked to the guys at advanced wheel today...they seem legit and have good pricing but i havent had any work done with them yet...once i get a couple set of rims done by them and set a good foundation ill try to see if they can hook it up with better price'n...

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
mQike said:
thats a good price considering some shops usually do it for 75 per wheel.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kiet said:
thats a good price considering some shops usually do it for 75 per wheel.
yhup and usly 50 per rim extra for powder coatn.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
I had my rims refinished at Advanced Wheel Repair :)
They do awesome job for fairly low price. You can deal out and lower the repair cost even more.

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
Eccen said:
I had my rims refinished at Advanced Wheel Repair :)
They do awesome job for fairly low price. You can deal out and lower the repair cost even more.
Do you have the address? I found two locations, one in Santa Ana and one in Anaheim.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
00&03Accords said:
Do you have the address? I found two locations, one in Santa Ana and one in Anaheim.
Advanced Wheel Repair
1420 Burton Pl.
Anaheim, Ca 92806
(714) 774-2215

Okay now lets stop thread jacking haha

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
dreamer said:
mQike is a thief! :hide:

what's this like your 5th sale of rims tires ? rofl...

gl free bump.
lol how does selling used rims make me a theif? i just post use ones on here because i know you guys would like to save alot more money then buying new...

heres a set of BRAND NEW advan kruz.5 rims i had...rims worth 2,000

and a set of BRAND NEW "TRD" Edition Racing Hart J5's i picked up aslo.

all within this month...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts