Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of FLAWLESS 19" volks te-37 in gunmetal with carbon fiber center caps. Comes complete with rays blue valve stems. Just like all my rims i've had in the past, there are no curb marks, no dents, nothing, i take care of my rims. Tires do not come with rims.

Wheel: Volk Racing te37 (Quantity = 4)

Size: 19 x 8.5

Color: Gunmetal

Offset: +43

Bolt Patter: 5x114.3

I'm looking to trade only for a set of work varianza, or volks gt-7 in gunmetal. 19" and flawless like mine, no curb rashes, no fixes, no clear coat peeling etc.

pics doesn't show the new CF center caps i got for them

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
dude I havent seen u forever.. u need o come out to some meets fool.. its been too long

bump for some sick wheels.. and damm what/whose Porsche ?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) my porsche, was working on the engine that day...took the intercooler off and had to change the plugs.

it's been way too long since i came out to anything, it really seemed like the v6p community is not what it used to be....when i was around the BAM meets were BIG. i remember going to the first one, where it was like 80 cars, i bought my v6p stickers there. then year after year i would see everyone's car grow, and mine as well....then i got into other things but i'm still around and would always come to a kick it/a meet/whatever....just need to be called, how have you been? if i remember rite you got some new kicks????

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking to just trade only...if anything i will probably take a loss on these wheels if i sell it instead of trading. I believe i paid 640 a wheel. but yea i paid wholesale since i have a business license. tirerack has them going for 699 a wheel brand new.

so if i were to sell these, although in like new condition, and nothing wrong with the rims, i'd probably ask for 500 a wheel = 2000 for the set without tires. but i don't have anything in the mean time for spares, since i need a set of wheels that will clear bbk.

...if you were local i'd offer to get you the same deal i paid new if you wanted to go that route. but yea for now i'm just looking for trades only...sorry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts