Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wsup folks?
I have for sale a gorgeous, aggressive set of Work Varianza T1's in the limited Clear Gold Faces with black inners and polished lips. This a rare, unique, and original color released by Work but not seen commonly.
Long story short, I purchased these planning to make these fit on my car.. but got lazy and did not want to attempt pulling all four corners..
My lost is your gain! Need the $ for a motorcycle, looking for a R6, Gxsr, or CBR
They are practically brand new with less than 20 miles on them, I test fitted and decided it was not worth the hassle.
They are in perfect condition and I would rate them 9.9/10 with the exception of one knick.. not even sure how it got there but you can barely notice it. I took a photo of a penny next to it to show how small it is.
It even comes with the original boxes from WekSos, where they were purchased at if you like.
No I WILL NOT PART THE TIRES & RIMS!!!

The specs are:
Front: 19x9.5+24 R Disk
Rear: 19x10.5+23 O Disk
NO BENDS, NO CURBS, NO CRACKS 9.9999/10 Condition!!
Comes with all original Work Center Caps, and work valve stems!
READY FOR PLUG AND PLAY PLAYA!
Tires are BRAND NEW NITTO GEN 245/35/19 with factory markings visible! and a used set of Firelli 285/35/19 with about 60% thread.
This set will make you flush! very aggressive & perfect for..
-8th Gen Accords
-G35/G37
-GS's
-2nd Gen IS's
-350/370z
-S14's
-RX-7's
-Genisus
-TL's
-TSX
And many more cars do your homework kids!

Asking: $2,888
My name: Matthew Yu
Trades: Entertain me with legit sh!t please, no reps please, R6, GSXR, CBR, anything worth being entertained for.
Payment Methods: Cash/Paypal add 3% or send as gift
Shipping: Will ship at buyer's expense
-Call/Txt 408.449.1702 for FASTEST reply
-Email: [email protected]
-PM ME

All Four Wheels:

Beautiful, Shinny Face w/Center Caps:

Lip Size of Rear Wheel:

Lip Size of Front Wheel:

Faces of the Rears:

Rear Wheel #1:

Rear Wheel #2:

Picture of Small Knick, Barely Noticeable:

Front Wheel Face #1:

Front Wheel Face #2:

Two Rear Wheels:

Two Front Wheels:

One Front, One Rear Wheel:

Rear Tire Thread, 285/35/19:

Brand New Nitto Gen 245/35/19 Thread with Factory Markings:

Front Wheel Decals Sizing Stickers:

Rear Wheel Decals Sizing Stickers:

Wheel Weights:

Back of Wheel:

Asking: $2,888
My name: Matthew Yu
Trades: Entertain me with legit sh!t please, no reps please, R6, GSXR, CBR, anything worth being entertained for.
Payment Methods: Cash/Paypal add 3% or send as gift
Shipping: Will ship at buyer's expense
-Call/Txt 408.449.1702 for FASTEST reply
-Email: [email protected]
-PM ME

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
$28888? That's pretty expensive.

To save others from asking, you should add in the description that the fronts are R-disks and the rears are O-disks...that's pretty vital information to those that care to know about what they're buying.

If you're going to keep those tires are them, you're better off selling them on the G/Z forums...most FWD cars aren't going to accomodate those size tires. Not sure why you wouldn't consider parting out the tires separately, you'd open yourself up to new buyers if these rims were sold by themselves.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
interesting color, they might look nice on a white 8th gen, but with the tire size they are too big for a 7th gen. GLWS

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interesting color, they might look nice on a white 8th gen, but with the tire size they are too big for a 7th gen. GLWS

Thank you..^
They would look great on white and black cars.
I'd love to see this go to a fellow Accord owner, especially a 8th Gen

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thread Cleaned

MatthewYu, please... Your attitude is appalling. I know other people provoke you, but you need not retaliate. I'm tired of every thread you post in turning into a big steaming pile.

NO. MORE. CHANCES.

May I ask what actions have you taken towards them?
I feel like I'm always the one being punished.
All i said was don't say anything negative and keep all OPINIONS to themselves. If they don't like the color that's their opinion.
Different story if they said something true, like I lied about the condition or something in the description
I'm just trying to sell my wheels here, and I'm really sick of all the childish remarks from here.

Interested..... are you willing to meet me half way to so cal?

damn it, i did too lmao

I can, I'm heading to Socal soon.
But I will need a deposit.
I'm not going to stash four 19'' rims in my back seat without some guarantee ya know?

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
I can, I'm heading to Socal soon.
But I will need a deposit.
I'm not going to stash four 19'' rims in my back seat without some guarantee ya know?
dammmmn....i could barely fit 2 wheels in my back seat... hope you got trunk room!!!

but the wheels are sick, wish i had the balls to pull the hell outta my fenders....

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.