Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so heres the deal, i ordered these wheels in 8.5 all around and now i want the staggered setup so i figure i will see if i can sell these and just order a whole new set.

ASA AR9 Machined w/ Anthracite accent
19 x 8.5 +40 all around
5 x 114
Kumho Ecsta SPT
front 225/35/19
rear 245/35/19

these wheels have spent about 3 months on the car, one wheel has a tiny chip on the lip that you can see if your face is in the wheel.... otherwise they are MINT condition. tires have like 95% tread left ive only driven them around NOVA no long trips.

comes with all the inserts (CF, red, Chrome mesh)

stock photo:

fitment on the car: (ignore the dirty car)

im trying to sell locally at first to avoid shipping, but will ship if someone really wants them. i paid $1650 for the whole deal mounted and balanced...

looking for $1400 + shipping or whatever offers someone wants to make. I'll also sell just 2 of them since i only need 2 and someone can save money on getting their own staggered set.

as an added bones anyone within 75 miles to purchase all 4 or just 2 i will roll their fenders for free. :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you should post more pics of the fitment...frankly i think it already looks good and you are wasting your money IF you plan on buying the same style rims in a different fitment.
i thought about it but the pictures of fitment are only accurate for the IS....

and i know it seems like a waste but the fitment is just not aggressive enough for me right now. im aiming for something like this:

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
I don't understand, is that first picture the car you own or not? the offset looks flush already, if you want it too look as agressive as in the second picture you are going to need a slightly lower drop (probably coilovers) and a camber kit.

are you currently on lowering springs and aftermarket shocks? or on something more adjustable?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't understand, is that first picture the car you own or not? the offset looks flush already, if you want it too look as agressive as in the second picture you are going to need a slightly lower drop (probably coilovers) and a camber kit.

are you currently on lowering springs and aftermarket shocks? or on something more adjustable?
yes, the first pick is my car. and yes, the rear looks fairly flush but i still have fender overhang. im on Megan Street LP coil-overs and im gonna run a 235 or 245 tire stretched over a 9.5 +35et wheel with about 3 - 3.5 degrees of camber..

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
I dont know if spacers + insane camber like that is safe on the suspension components, but you could just run spacers in the rear and save yourself the hassle, and maybe less camber. 3+ is just nuts anyways unless you actually track your IS300. cuz you are going to be accelerating tire wear unevenly, even with an alignment. whats thats badge you have on the grill? i dont know much about the IS scene.

an s2k with over 3 in the rear:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the badge is an Altezza badge, the grill is from japan. and yeah i get the "just run a spacer" thing but i want a wider wheel and tire. there are lots of people running much more aggressive setups on their IS so im not worried about the reliability or safety of it. just an aesthetic thing.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
yeah i hear you. i just wanted to be the voice of reason..and i think that couple hundred extra bucks could be well invested in another mod, instead of reinvesting it into the wheels. looks like your exterior is pretty hooked up, what mods you have that are more performance oriented? or interior mods?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i hear you. i just wanted to be the voice of reason..and i think that couple hundred extra bucks could be well invested in another mod, instead of reinvesting it into the wheels. looks like your exterior is pretty hooked up, what mods you have that are more performance oriented? or interior mods?
oh it could, but it is well know that i am not reasonable.. :rolleye2:

engine has the usual; intake, headers, y-pipe, race caps, safcII

1 - 16 of 16 Posts