Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my friend has a 240sx and he is lookin for an exhaust for his car. its a 1990 wit a ka24de swap in it. and he has a ricer muffle on it (the way he bought it) and he needs it gone, and wants to buy an exhaust for cheap. around $200 - $300. and if there isn't really a good exhaust system that would fit his car for around that price, than what is a good muffler for cheap. he needs sumthin to sound nice, and he wants power. so any1 wit a 240sx know what exhaust would be nice to fit on his 240sx?

·
Registered
124 Posts
4DoorVTEC said:
hey guys, my friend has a 240sx and he is lookin for an exhaust for his car. its a 1990 wit a ka24de swap in it. and he has a ricer muffle on it (the way he bought it) and he needs it gone, and wants to buy an exhaust for cheap. around $200 - $300. and if there isn't really a good exhaust system that would fit his car for around that price, than what is a good muffler for cheap. he needs sumthin to sound nice, and he wants power. so any1 wit a 240sx know what exhaust would be nice to fit on his 240sx?
Didn't the 240 come w/ the KA24DE in 1990? I thought only the 89 had the single cam?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the 89 does have single cam but when he bought the car, the guy before him did a motor swap, he swapped it to make it dual. so it is the KA24DE not KA24E.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You misunderstood my original post.

Sorry, I forgot the 1991 was the first year of the KA24DE

Any exhaust from 89-94 would work.

I would go w/ a Greddy.

Try hopupracing.com

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so if my friend were to get a greddy evo2, apexi n1, or any exhaust for other year 240sx's, ur 100% sure it would fit?

·
Registered
124 Posts
100% sure.

The N1 will give a louder note @ WOT

The Greddy sounds best @ cruising speeds. No farty noise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys im the 1 with the 1990 240sx.... like 4doorvtec sayed im looking for a exhaust, im thinking in buying the greddy evo 1-2 since it sounds deep and gives u some hp-tq. ill c if i can find 1 somewere cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts