57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

Runs PERFECT
Fully loaded
126,000 miles
5 speed
2,000 miles on rebuilt tranny with stage 3 racing clutch and double synchros
Dual megan exhaust, not loud and sounds great.
Pioneer speakers all around
Pioneer head unit
17" Gun metal rims with brand new tires (235 in front and 245 in rear)
Tinted windows

VERY WELL taken care of. I hate the fact that I have to sell it but I am moving to Arizona and cannot afford the shipping on it.

CLEAN CARFAX......CLEAN TITLE

Located in Sterling Heights....askin $4,900

I have a lot more pictures, if you are interested let me know and I will be more than happy to send.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
wow nice 10year old car!!! wats the specs on ur car ? i've always liked the look of the gt3000 and it comes in auto tranny model too! 300bhp+ too bad they d/c it! if there was a 2000 gt3000 w/ auto tranny ... i wudda HAD it instead of my 6th gen v6!!!

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Dude, if you were only in SoCALI i would buy that from you cash. i need me a home-to-work car. my 03 7th gen almost has 70k on her.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AV6pinoy said:
Dude, if you were only in SoCALI i would buy that from you cash. i need me a home-to-work car. my 03 7th gen almost has 70k on her.

if you are serious about it, ill bring it to you for the right price :)

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Jesus, that DOHC V6 is HUGE and it's only 3.0L! I'dve been interested back in the day when it was my dream car, but then I found out how much the things weighed.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Kuya Master said:
Jesus, that DOHC V6 is HUGE and it's only 3.0L! I'dve been interested back in the day when it was my dream car, but then I found out how much the things weighed.
:p yeah they do weigh a lot

Nice looking car good luck on the sale :up2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts