Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am selling my '97 GS-T 5spd because I want a GSX (found it and looked at it, almost ready to buy), and with that said I wont need my GS-T anymore. Although I would like to keep it, but with me buying another car there is no reason to have two cars for daily driving.

Mods:
- exhaust
- upper I/C piping
- Greddy Type-S BOV
- MBC (set at 15psi)
- Autometer boost gauge
- Autometer air/fuel gauge
- Pioneer cd player
- rear speakers

The car is Maroon/Burgandy and it looks awesome in the sun. It of course as stated before is a 5spd, with 91,000 miles on it. It has tan cloth interior, and a sunroof. Oil changed every 3months or 3,000 miles, and there are no problems with the car. the T-25 is still great, and fully spools at 2500RPMs. I had some big plans for this car, but now that I found a gsx I am selling. This car is a fun car to drive, and I'd like someone else to enjoy it. I am asking $9,000 obo for the car. If you want some pictures of the car you can either go to the other v6's thread and find my thread, or you can email me at [email protected] for more pictures/information. Also the car is located in Ankeny, IA which is within 5 miles of Desmoines, IA. Well thank you for your time!

- Devin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

* Was offered $8500 by local. Any takers here?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, gst is fwd.
Update* Got offered $8.5k as stated and $9.3k recently.

Anyone interested? Email me, I got pics and more info if needed.

-Devin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts