Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 honda cbr f3 4 sale $1400 ( newyork pickup)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a 97 honda cbr with clean title 4 sale, bike has new motor/clutch /tunup/batt/
windscreen/mirror, have all papers for motor and service from shop, bike runs and rides 100% and is all balck with red/white f3 decals, looking for serious buyers only!! or looking to trade for a car must have clean title and must run and drive 100% and must have fair miles on it, not looking for any junk/project cars etc.. spent alot on the bike and selling it cheap!! looking to sell for $3000 or trade straight up 4 a 96 and up civic/delsol/integra/ accord/ will not put up cash!! if u have something older then it would have to be partial trade and i would only take 90-91 crx si plus cash or 92-95 integra plus cash/92-95 delsol plus cash/93-95 gti
looking for serious deals

if serious for this week $2500 can take this straight up dirt cheap for a f3 and the stuff thats done to it

(LOOKING FOR REAL BUYERS OR TRADES AS STATED IF U DONT HAVE EITHER THEN THIS IS NOT FOR U AND KEEP IT MOVING!! DONT HAVE TIME FOR LOWBALLERS/DEADBEATS!!)
.................................................. .............................

since the last time i had the bike posted up 4 sale as shown above, the bike has been dropped and will need a new fork and front rim which you can find on ebay or online classifieds from $250-350 besides that the bike in in good shape $1400 can take this (dirt cheap) please looking for real buyers paid 1200 alone on the motor/tuneup/clutch/labor alone, not making anything from the bike and not spending anymore cash on it..

this is the only pic i have of the bike ( not going to find a 97 f3 for this price in this condition except here)

this is the only pic i have so if u want a deal just come down

[/QUOTE] IF REALLY SERIOUS $1300 CAN TAKE THIS , IF U KNOW ABOUT BIKES THEN U GUYS KNOW THAT THIS IS A DEAL

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
lauf.

·
Banned
1 Posts
KOOL DUDE U BANNED ME FOR NO REASON, BIG DEAL O WELL, IF ANYONE WANTS DEALS U KNOW WHERE TO FINE ME ON THE WEB IM ALL OVER

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Do you see a banned title next to your name? No? Ok then shut up and don't come back :rolleyes: :banned:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts