Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got this done a few weeks ago and never installed it, I have other plans so I'm putting this valve cover up for sale. It's powdercoated Wrinkle Red and looks amazing. I'm looking for $120 shipped which is a good deal covering the valve cover, powdercoating, and shipping, just trying to get back most of my money not trying to make a profit here as you can see.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also you will get a core charge back of $60 if you send your old valve cover back to the coating comapny that did it for me so you really pay $60 shipped for mine.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to do the same but I hear that they don't hold up and look bad after some time but it's still bling bling lol.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
telele said:
I was going to do the same but I hear that they don't hold up and look bad after some time but it's still bling bling lol.
I heard the same. But wouldn't it be fine if I just polished the OEM valve cover I have now? I'll probably get this done the same time I get my intercooler piping polished. :)

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no clue but you should be fine, I know the ones that they sell alone never hold up. I think a member here was upset about it not holding up.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$100 shipped plus paypal fees my last offer you also get back $60 once you send your old valve cover back.

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
telele said:
$100 shipped plus paypal fees my last offer you also get back $60 once you send your old valve cover back.
damn! 40 bucks for a well done powder coating job and no ones biting? id get if if i had an i4 and if i were still modding, big a** bump for a cheap price

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks bro I was going to install it but I should be picking up a H22 in 2 weeks :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts