Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
damn bro this is the first time I am seeing you car, and OMG you car is really nice.... very clean and well maintained.. I hope you get alot of $$ for this car.... if you are planning on parting this car out just holler at us

·
___
4,751 Posts
you are planning on parting this car out just holler at us
yea, u sure u don't wanna part out that in-dash screen ;) I know you're selling a screen just like that, but I would like to have one that already fits perfectly:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one I'm selling is exactly like the one in my dash. I just took the screen itself out of the plastic case and put it behind a piece of brushed aluminum.

·
___
4,751 Posts
where did u get the piece of aluminum?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dunno... the people at the stereo shop I go to had it laying around I think.
It's just metal. Shouldn't be that hard to find some metal. :)

·
___
4,751 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
yea i think u should part out your things and sell it, u would probably make more money. If you do I have first dibs on the comptech A/B:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
hey SiLvAaCCoRdV6, did you just paint your trunk taillight to get it to look like that? bc that **** is hella tight. please tell me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
yea i just painted, i actually let a body shop paint them so it would match exactly with my body paint.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i cant remember, but it wasnt too much...but since u have a black car borinka99, u can just put a black tint over yours I've seen it done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts