Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeler (Future selling) thread...

Hi, I've got a taffeta white accord V6 automatic coupe with about 61,000 miles on it. It's pretty much been babied since I got it. There are your normal daily driver nicks and scratches on the bumper. I've thrown in TEIN SS, AEM V2, Alpine IPOD cable stereo only, never screwed around with induction of any sort. Leather, moonroof...

It runs very nice and has no engine or tranny issues. Tranny is solid. Was going to get timing belt changed, but its a little too early for that...I would recommend that buyer do that, but its really not a big issue yet I guess. Just checked out by my mechanic. I live in Boston.

I plan on moving in February so I was thinking about selling in New England probably sometime in winter, let me know if anyone is interested at that time.

I was looking probably for something around $7000...I don't know how that sounds...thing is, I can't trade it in considering I'm moving out of state to the West coast...

pm me if there is any interest. Thanks. :rolleye2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
airflux said:
Feeler (Future selling) thread...

Hi, I've got a taffeta white accord V6 automatic coupe with about 61,000 miles on it. It's pretty much been babied since I got it. There are your normal daily driver nicks and scratches on the bumper. I've thrown in TEIN SS, AEM V2, Alpine IPOD cable stereo only, never screwed around with induction of any sort. Leather, moonroof...

It runs very nice and has no engine or tranny issues. Tranny is solid. Was going to get timing belt changed, but its a little too early for that...I would recommend that buyer do that, but its really not a big issue yet I guess. Just checked out by my mechanic. I live in Boston.

I plan on moving in February so I was thinking about selling in New England probably sometime in winter, let me know if anyone is interested at that time.

I was looking probably for something around $7000...I don't know how that sounds...thing is, I can't trade it in considering I'm moving out of state to the West coast...

pm me if there is any interest. Thanks. :rolleye2:
Forgot to mention, no body parts or engine replaced from any accidents or anything like that ever.

·
Registered
751 Posts
damn bro, thats a good price. i guess if your trying to sell quick though that makes a difference. bump for a car that sounds clean, and a great price

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Wow, that's a great price for the mileage. Makes me wanna pick it up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, i've been travelling a little bit, I will try to get you guys some pics by the end of the week

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the car still available?

I am interested in the car. When would you be willing to sell it? Can you show the pictures? Where are you located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts