Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1999 Honda Accord (2dr) for sale. The car is the av6 with leather (Ex Model). The engine has 97000 miles on it, oil changed every 3000 with records to prove. Newly rebuilt auto transmission with 2 years remaining on warranty. Candy paint in fair condition. Extras include greddy evo canisters, candy color aem intake with bypass. Window tint (30%). Woodgrain, seats are in terrific condition. Carbon fiber mirros as well as stock mirrors, will include stock springs and struts. Black widow body kit that was modded, no ugly vents. 18 Rh Evo Racing hart Tires rapped in Kuhmo tires. Will also throw in 4 jdm style racing hart rims, fair condition, and 2 back up rh evo rims, fair condition. Car also has red underglow kit (led), as well as 2 gauges in the closter, vaccuum and voltage...gives it a nice look. 2 new motor mounts, and i have the timing belt and water pump oem from honda ready to install. Heres the link the my car domain. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/812622
the pics of the rims are the old rims. put new Rh evo rims and new tires on

please PM on write on this thread if interested. make me some offers as well.

·
live and let live
182 Posts
yo homie...i'm really feelin da car...where in da tristate u from.... i dont check da site much...but can u email me maybe at [email protected] or IM me on aim.. my sn is da23nigga...dat is if u still have the car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts