Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like title says I'm looking for power options in my 1999 Odyssey. I know the J35A6 is the best starting platform as its pre DBW AND it has 255hp to start. The J35A is stuck at 210hp and 220tq and does NOT cut it. I want to get as much out of it as I can before throwing a supercharger on it. This is strictly a project, not a DD but im having a LOT of issues finding credible information on these engines because nobody builds an odyssey. So head swap with J37 heads? Use A6 heads and intake? Will I need a different ECU if I swap heads and intake? Like I said not too worried about cost, just need to know the best route to get where I wanna go. And I'm going to need a tuning option as well. Any help at all would be useful. And I've searched for about a month and all I see are people modding J32 and J30s and none of that info is really relevant to me at all. Ugh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First of all you will need hondata with a lot harness mods. After that you can go with j35a6 and you will need the tranny too. You talking about 5gs easy. I recommend go different route

1 - 2 of 2 Posts