Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS/FT 19x8 Racing Hart C2s

Trades Accepted: Looking to trade outright or trade + cash for RL brake upgrade, Tein coilovers, and sway bars.

So after visiting Paul and replacing a few things on my accord (clutch, flywheel....engine), and getting engaged I need to recoup some of my funds:(.

4 19x8, 50mm offset, Racing Hart C2, 3 piece, light weight wheels (about 19lbs), with 235/35/19 Michelin pilot ps2 tires. All 4 wheels need some love but its just a blend of clear coat deterioration and small scratches and one has a slight bend in it but is not leaking any air nor does it produce any vibration at any speed...including very high speeds;). Tires have about 30-25% tread on them (not much). You can actually see the bend in the rear wheel in the pic below.

Asking what I bought them for a month ago...$1,000 w/ tires OBO. I will ship at the buyers expense.

NRG tq Dampener (silver). Never used or even taken out of the box... $100 shipped in the lower 48.

If interested hit me up over PM or email, I'll check that before this thread.

[email protected]

·
Registered
969 Posts
You going to the meet on the 22. I'll take the thermostat if you don't sell to above. And I'll pick it up there for 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts