• Pacemaker Extractors
  • SS Inductions Cold air Intake system
  • K&N air and oil Filters
  • 18" Hp Design Wheels
  • Lovells lowering springs
  • Personal plates
  • 69mm Bored out performance Throttle body
  • Nice big stereo :)

On monday i have a HSV Clubsport bodykit being fitted.

HERE IS SOME FOOTAGE OF ME ON THE EASTERN CREEK SKID PAN

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, as most folks here know... I'm not into crazy kits... and that kit's pretty crazy. But I guess it'll help you stick out of the crowd more, since I'm guessing there's a lot of Commodores in Australia.
hehe your not wrong. they are quite a few and they are a great first sports car as you can pickup a 200 hp(flywheel) stock v6 commodore for about $8000 AUD with air con, power steering, power windows, abs, traction control, cd player, irs and dual airbags .

The kit was more personal taste, it has the sort of aggressive styling that i really appreciate.

Looking good :up2:. Any dyno numbers?
last dyno run i did 120rwkw which is 160rwhp, about 20 kw up on stock, pity i ran sh!t fuel.

So when are the twin turbos going in?
in good time my friend lol

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
It's cool you like it, bro... but from the pictures, that kit really clashes with the rest of the car's shape and lines. What I really like is that you aren't the type to drive around with a primered body kit which is for God-forsaken reason somewhat common up here in Northern California.

·
Registered
5 Posts
might i ad good to c a holden boy kepp it up most of my mates are into xr6 turbo but there dreaming i earn more than they do and i can only just pay for my vt lol thats the way io drive i guess 90 buks too fill im mel what about u

1 - 18 of 18 Posts