Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also forgot to mentioned his quote about the project...

"Sup guys?

This has been one long awaited project for me. It's been in planning since Feb. Took 1 day to complete. It was finished on Friday 08/20/04. Enjoy guys."

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aznfunkyflip said:
you mean cars these days were not suppose to open like those?
what do you mean? just posting pictures and support another website on the guy's car.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Those lambo doors look really good on the 2nd gen Solara :cool: .

vvt-i said:
what do you mean? just posting pictures and support another website on the guy's car.
I think he was joking :) .

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
I always thought they would look good on that car, especially since it doesnt have a frame around the window itself :D

BTW, Arctic Frost Pearl Owns :D

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
i second the motion that the car need sto be slammed to the ground...but i do enjoy those doors...very sexy indeed

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i love the color ....and yea it need to be either slammed or drop a lil lower..what size is he rollin on?? i try goin to cardomain, but cardomain is some tech difficulties as of now...they look 19" or even 20" not sure!

but nice solara...

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
The Solara looks hot, but the only negative that I believe it has is that the rear makes the car appear too long. Is it just me?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
It's not terrible, but what would make a world of a difference, is some mild fender flares in the back, its a really plain round look from the doors back

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
He's the biggest 2nd Generation Solara "parts finder"

He's done a lot for the 04+ Solara owners... and even a few for the 99-03 owners.

Cool guy and the vert. doors actually DO LOOK GOOD on the car...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts