Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i dont drive a accord but i do drive a 1999 acura 2.3 cl as a beater around town and the ac has gone bad(bearing,pulley,pump everything) so i was wondering if any of u accord drivers with the same engine have used a different belt to rid yourselves of that power robbing ac unit?
any help would be awesome.

i drive a 550hp twin turbo 12 cylinder volvo when im away at work :eek:

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
ok i dont drive a accord but i do drive a 1999 acura 2.3 cl as a beater around town and the ac has gone bad(bearing,pulley,pump everything) so i was wondering if any of u accord drivers with the same engine have used a different belt to rid yourselves of that power robbing ac unit?
any help would be awesome.

i drive a 550hp twin turbo 12 cylinder volvo when im away at work :eek:
good luck, welcome to the board, hope you can pick on peoples brains here and get what you need, oh and that's cool that you have a 550hp TT 12 cylinder pos. Maintenance probably rings you up the rear on that one as well. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a piece of string? would that work? isnt there grooves inside the belt that need to match the pulleys or something? i know there is someone out there that has swapped this motor in there civic or something and bypassed the ac.:confused:

·
Banned
20 Posts
2 3 engine with bad ac compressor

I wonder if it will come with DCT-IV and the 5.0 L M3 engine in 2015 so that my grandchildren--that I dont have--will buy one and let me drive it.

Boy, this wait and the absence of any tangible info is just killing me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts