Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two Black Leather Headrests that were taken off my 2004 Accord EX Sedan when I bought it, so they are in mint condition, make me an offer, local pickup in Orange County, CA preferred.

UPDATE: $40 for the headrests picked up, $16 for the shift knob picked up.

I also have the Armrest Console Tray in mint condition, never been used as well, make me an offer.

I have the Leather Shifter taken off my Sedan as well, mint condition, this is not the plastic one.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm on the edge of garden grove/santa ana, cross streets westminster and newhope, so i'm not far. If you want you can check them out tomorrow afternoon from 1 to 4, i'll be home. If they fit, you can name a price, something reasonable, i'm not looking for "crazy money" or anything.

·
myspace.com/luxese7en
180 Posts
you're right, you are pretty close.. just to warn u I'm a hardcore lowballer, low prices ARE reasonable to me.. so don't be insulted if you feel that I'm offering u a low price =x plus they might not fit anyways -_- pm me ur name & # & i'll get back to u tm inbetween classes (i have morning & night class)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will sell the shift knob for $20 or best offer local pick up.. okay, how about $16 picked up? mint condition.

Honda retail is over 40, handa-accessories.com sells it for 32.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, the headrest metal parts are 6 inches apart, everything is still for sale and available..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can name me a price, I'm not looking for any particular dollar amount, then i can agree or disagree, they're still available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts