Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I BOUGHT THESE BRAND NEW FROM AMERICA'S TIRE CO. (SAN JOSE,CA) (DISCOUNT TIRE) FOR $134 EACH PLUS TAXES AND ETC. I WAS GOING TO PUT THESE ON SOME RACING HART M6 3PC 18X7.5 RIMS THAT MY BOY SOLD ME A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AT DISCOUNT TIRE AND WASN'T ABLE TOO BECAUSE THE SUPERVISOR TOLD ME THE RIMS WOULDN'T FIT ON MY RIDE BECAUSE THEY WERE 4 LUG APPLICATIONS. LONG STORY SHORT, I WENT WITH A DIFFERENT SETUP (05 EX-AV6 17X7) W/FALKEN ZIEX ZE-512 215/50R/17 91V.

THESE ARE JUST SITTING IN THE GARAGE AND I NEED SPACE. I'M SACRIFICING THESE FOR $200 OBO

THESE WERE MOUNTED ONCE BUT NEVER HIT TOUCH THE STREETS! 0 MILES ON THEM!

(LOCAL PICK UP ONLY)

I'LL CONSIDER SHIPPING IF THESE WON'T SELL WITHIN A WEEK OR SO.

CLICK ON THE LINK DOWN BELOW TO CHECKOUT THE SPECS ON THESE TIRES

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/ti...bmitProductSize.do?r=CSBINT|pc|95121&pc=28720

I HAVE A NEW USERNAME BUT I'VE BEEN ON V6P SINCE 03 BKA DRAGS2RICHES. MY EBAY USERNAME ALIAS IS: LAYZIEMARV IF YOU WANT TO CHECK TO SEE IF I'M A LEGIT SELLER.

BTW, I WILL ALSO BE SELLING A COMPLETE SET OF FALKEN ZIEX ZE-512 TIRES 205/60R/16 92H WITH LESS THAN 500 MILES ALSO PURCHASED FROM DISCOUNT TIRES WITH RECEIPT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. (I BELIEVE YOU CAN GET LIFETIME BALANCING, ROTATION, AND FLAT REPAIRS WITH THE RECEIPT)...I'LL DOUBLE CHECK ON THAT...IF INTERESTED NOW, GO AHEAD AND THROW SOME OFFERS

THANKS

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm willing to do $240 shipped..these will come with lifetime balancing/rotation/and road repairs (take the receipt to any America's Tire Co./Discount Tire and its valid) open to best offers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts