Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 pool cues that i dont use anymore...the first one is a J&J entry level cue...the shaft is still straight and plays like a champ...19 oz...its a great starter cue for someone who wanna upgrade froma house cue...retails/paid about $45 shipped....$25 + shipping OBO

the second cue is my baby...Cuetec fiberglass 19oz...warp resistant so you can leave it in your trunk on a hot summer day and not worry about the cue bending...comes with a gray and black Viper case...if you know anything about cues then you should know about the Cuetec name and quality...i paid about $150 for jus the cue and another $20 for the case... $120+shipping OBO for both case and cue

i'll work on the price if you want to pick up both cues and the case...

contact me: [email protected]

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
datboynamsays said:
the second cue is my baby...Cuetec fiberglass 19oz...warp resistant so you can leave it in your trunk on a hot summer day and not worry about the cue bending...comes with a gray and black Viper case...if you know anything about cues then you should know about the Cuetec name and quality...i paid about $150 for jus the cue and another $20 for the case... $120+shipping OBO for both case and cue

i'll work on the price if you want to pick up both cues and the case...

contact me: [email protected]
Thats a nice lookin one, if I only had money for it. Dont wanna low ball with $50 for that. :(

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
hmm.. don't know much about cue but i would be interested to pick these up. before that, can u give me some pointers on where to look for info on deciding which cue is best for me?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dunno the model number....as for better...i cannot say bc i havent used the ones on ebay...but i know the retail on this cue was ~$200 when i bought it..its quality

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i love playing pool, i need a new stick but im actually looking for a heavier one, maybe one 24 oz for breaking. Bump for what seems to be an awesome stick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts