Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first are my 19" ADR competition 7 rims. They are 19x7.5 with a 42 offset. The bolt pattern is 5x114 and 5x100. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them (235/35/19). Overall the rims are in perfect condition in exception for rim that has a tiny curb mark thats hard to find anyway. Im hoping to get $950 picked up( im willing to meet up, im in SF) but am open to offers. Im also willing to trade for Tein SS or basics plus cash.

Next are my cousins rims. They are 19x8.5 with a 38 offset. They are made by Stern. The tires are Federal ss595 with somewhere bewteen 90-95% tread left. Overall in good condition too. Looking to get 850 picked up in or around SF as well.

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
nice price on those ADRs.
gettin the same ones.but 4/114.3.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
willing to sell just the tires? PM me with brand and specs if you want to part them =)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
great price on the sterns.

if it was that price shipped, even better!

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are just two pics of the Stern ST-2 rims on my cousins car. I forgot to mention they were on his 08 Civic SI, the reason hes selling them is because he slammed his car and they rub now, so had to get rid of them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
first ones are soo nice man

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Sterns have 225/35/19 's on them. The tires are Federal ss595.
And yes, 5x114. Ill ask him if he wants to ship, but im sure at buyers expense.

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to my cousin, he said he would be willing to ship but at buyers expense, i guess if i get a buyer i will ship as well but also at buyers expense.

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump, im willing to ship both sets anywhere in the US, ADR's $950 shipped OBO and Stern's $950 shipped obo

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
C'mon some one crab these, i need them gone, im open to any offers at this point, i really want to trade for some coilovers for my 7th gen but cash is great too. The ADR rim and tire combo on ebay goes for 1300, So please don't low ball me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts