Accord V6 Forum banner

$20 2002 AV6 Coupe Mugen Front Lip

2K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  SWATaccord 
#1 · (Edited)
$20 2001-2002 Accord Coupe Mugen Front Lip

I got the lip from kayotik, I fixed up the cracks and filled in the holes. I did one thin layer of taffeta white paint and was going to put another on, but didn't have time to finish the project. It may need to be resanded to your liking, but for $20 we can meet up in the Bay Area, or else I can just ship it out to you guys.

It has already been cut to fit a 2001-2002 Coupe bumper.

#5 ·
lexusboi said:
how much shipped to 77038

i read that you have an 98 accord...

it will not fit because you have a 98 bumper. and once the lip has been fitted the 02/01, it will not go back because of the indents that were made....

btw, whiteaccordcoupe. im not trying to bash ur thread, just tryign to inform him.

if you feel like im bashing ur thread, i will be more than happy to delete these posts.

#7 ·
whiteaccordcoupe said:
I got the lip from kayotik, I fixed up the cracks and filled in the holes. I did one thin layer of taffeta white paint and was going to put another on, but didn't have time to finish the project. It may need to be resanded to your liking, but for $20 we can meet up in the Bay Area, or else I can just ship it out to you guys.

It has already been cut to fit a 2001-2002 Coupe bumper.
hehe i remember that.

#10 ·
To everyone that has PMed me...

As far as pictures, I will go ahead and take some since everyone wants a picture, but it is a mugen lip and looks like the rest, lol. I know I know, the previous cracks, but they have been patched up pretty good and the lip is sturdy, but pictures will be on the way.

And I am going to give priority to the Bay Area people, because I don't even know how I am going to begin get this thing shipped out yet. Give it a couple of days and I will start looking for shipping material.

Pictures will be up tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.