Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a long shot but selling 20" Donz Montanas staggered $2100 plus shipping.
Front 20x 8.5 with 38 offset and 245/30/20 Pirelli P-Zeros
Rear 20x10 with 35 offset and 255/30/20 Pirelli P-Zeros

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey.....how much is shipping to 33616 in tampa, fl.....might have the money in 2 weeks.....will they fit on an 03 accord v6 cpe? any rubbing? does anyone know?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had the fenders rolled in the rear with a eibach prokit drop without a drop there was no rubbing. The eibach drop is 2.1 F and 1.7 R for reference..I can do $250 shipping on the East Coast..

·
Registered
758 Posts
TLs Platano said:
Had the fenders rolled in the rear with a eibach prokit drop without a drop there was no rubbing. The eibach drop is 2.1 F and 1.7 R for reference..I can do $250 shipping on the East Coast..

$250 shipping????? errr scratch that man, I've shipped several sets of rims out, never cost me more than $20 per rim/tire....with an avg shipping cost for my rim/tire package of around $68....u sir are nuts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jason2713 said:
$250 shipping????? errr scratch that man, I've shipped several sets of rims out, never cost me more than $20 per rim/tire....with an avg shipping cost for my rim/tire package of around $68....u sir are nuts
Then you must of put them on the back of donkey, cause it cost me $250 to ship a set of 18's to Wisconsin just last year, so I'm sure 20's will be more.

·
Registered
758 Posts
TLs Platano said:
Then you must of put them on the back of donkey, cause it cost me $250 to ship a set of 18's to Wisconsin just last year, so I'm sure 20's will be more.

negative, this was with fedex and UPS, shipping 19" chrome wheels and tires and 18" chrome wheels. You got ripped or are full of u know what...I've shipped out 4 different wheels and tire packages, nothing over $80.

i mean people on ebay don't even charge more than $150 and you know they are ripping you off cuz they are trying to cover all the eBay fees and paypal fees. Nice try tho.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
jorgie1983 said:
hey.....how much is shipping to 33616 in tampa, fl.....might have the money in 2 weeks.....will they fit on an 03 accord v6 cpe? any rubbing? does anyone know?
they won't fit without custom work. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jason2713 said:
negative, this was with fedex and UPS, shipping 19" chrome wheels and tires and 18" chrome wheels. You got ripped or are full of u know what...I've shipped out 4 different wheels and tire packages, nothing over $80.

i mean people on ebay don't even charge more than $150 and you know they are ripping you off cuz they are trying to cover all the eBay fees and paypal fees. Nice try tho.
Why don't you just stay out of the thread if youre not interested in the wheels and I shipped them from a UPS Store.. Seems you couldnt afford them anyway..

·
Registered
758 Posts
TLs Platano said:
Why don't you just stay out of the thread if youre not interested in the wheels and I shipped them from a UPS Store.. Seems you couldnt afford them anyway..

na i could afford em, my car stinks and wont fit 10" wheels, to the dude trying to fit these on your 03 accord coupe, you'd have to do some serious stuff to make em fit. I have 8" on my 04 accord coupe and i have no room inbetween the fenders...but they aren't rolled. I seriously doubt even with a rolled fender these would fit, but could be wrong.

The TL much nicer and has bigger wheel wells. id so pick these up if they'd fit my car. I have more work done to my car than you don't so don't try the, "you can't afford them" comment.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
jason2713 said:
I have more work done to my car than you don't so don't try the, "you can't afford them" comment.
:OT: We are all happy for you, however this thread was started to sell a set of rims not talk about who pays what for shipping or who has done more to their car. If you aren’t going to purchase the rims I see no reason for you to post unless you have a problem with the seller, in which case please take care of it through PMs or let myself or another moderator know, Thank you.

-Garrett

·
Registered
683 Posts
gme2001 said:
:OT: We are all happy for you, however this thread was started to sell a set of rims not talk about who pays what for shipping or who has done more to their car. If you aren’t going to purchase the rims I see no reason for you to post unless you have a problem with the seller, in which case please take care of it through PMs or let myself or another moderator know, Thank you.

-Garrett
:and1:

·
Registered
683 Posts
jason2713 said:
I have more work done to my car than you don't so don't try the, "you can't afford them" comment.
SHOW PICS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts