Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20" Maya STM Black Fat Chrome Lip 20x8

For sale 20" Maya STM Black Multi-Piece Fat Chrome Lip came off from 2004 TSX. 5x114.3 bolt pattern and 45mm offset . With Tires 98%Thread. The Tires are NITTO EXTREME ZR 225/35/20. No scratches, almost brand new. Email me at [email protected]

Asking: $3500 OBO Paid $4200

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Be warned people he just registered this month. I'm not saying that you would cheat anyone TSXMaya but we have to be careful. I guess the wheels slowed you down too much huh, lol?

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
TSXMaya said:
For sale 20" Maya STM Black Multi-Piece Fat Chrome Lip came off from 2004 TSX. 5x114.3 bolt pattern and 45mm offset . With Tires 98%Thread. The Tires are NITTO EXTREME ZR 225/35/20. No scratches, almost brand new. Email me at [email protected]

no pics? or pics don't work? might get you some offers.

]
:needpics:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, still up for sale. Taking any offers. If not im going to post it on ebay

$3200 OBO

They are 20x8 +47mm offset with NITTO EXTREME 225/35/20

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
they are really nice wheels but i'm sure every single member on this website would rather put a supercharger on their accord than some dubs. Ya if those wheels were around a grand you could probably get rid of them with some ease. You're best bet is ebay to get top dollar out of those wheels. Good luck and bump for the nice 20's.

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
ahhh thats the most ive ever seen for rims. now if he lived around here. I don't think he would of them anymore. if you get my drift. Weeeeeeeee. Jk. I'm bored and i love these forums too much.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
You guys are joking right? :rolleyes:

You can't possibly expect him to sell these for $1200. It'd be one thing if you could buy a the same set for $1500, but you cant. They are chrome twinkies..what do you expect?

His pricing is fair so get over it. ;)

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
I agree but I bought some 19" Techno Speed Z1's with tire (Nitto) for $2200 but not nearly as in good condition as his, but a simple powder coat, which only cost me a bill and a refinish on the polish lip for another bill made them look new. Man we are so cheap haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts