Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20" wheels are possible!!! These are 20"x8.5" w/ Nitto555 235/35 series tires. This combo does not rub what so ever. Let me know what you think?

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
kf4jfk said:
20" wheels are possible!!! These are 20"x8.5" w/ Nitto555 235/35 series tires. This combo does not rub what so ever. Let me know what you think?
What do I think? I think you act like nobody has ever put 20's on a 7th gen before. ;)

What else do I think? That 20's are too damn big. :p

But as long as you like them........... than it's all cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that everyone does not like 20" wheels, but those of us that like them obviously did not care for anything smaller. "To each, their own."

I appreciate your comments.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
the way i see it is you either are going for performance or style....i would venture to say that a good majority of the 7th genners are in it more for performance than style...so I agree that the twentys are a little big but i'm more interested in performance than show....so if it were different then i would go for something like that....they look pretty good..just need to do something about that wheel gap in the front....i think it will look a lot cleaner if there is less wheel gap....just my .02

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dang and your stopping those monstrosities w/ the stock brakes? it feels scary enough trying to stop 17's...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree, there are two different views: Performance and Style. I chose style mainly because no matter what I do to my Accord V6, it would never keep up with my CBR 900RR. I have a performance side, but it involves two wheels not four.

I appreciate everyone's comments.

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love the 20s, Hey man stick to style dude they look great. Performance is good too but keep in mind "you cant do 90-MPH all the time", but you can look good were ever you go. Im currently trying to stuff 20s on the 6 Gen and everyone thought it wa crazy. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
kf4jfk said:
I agree, there are two different views: Performance and Style. I chose style mainly because no matter what I do to my Accord V6, it would never keep up with my CBR 900RR. I have a performance side, but it involves two wheels not four.

I appreciate everyone's comments.

Thanks alot.

Nice...i would love to have a bike...but I have enough trouble driving slowly and responsibly in an enclosed vehicle...the last thing i would ever need is a bike...i would be a concrete slushee very quickly...

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
im thinkin of goin 13's to be unique.

I thought about goin old school style on mine and gettin the like 12" or 13" spoked rims and putting hydrolics on it and callin it a day...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts