Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be trading in my car so I have a bunch of things I am going to get rid of since I won’t have use for them anymore. I’ll try and upload pictures in a little bit. I just wanted to get the items posted first. All items are negotiable, but don’t low ball me. Prices also do not include shipping. If you are interested, PM or email me and I’ll get a quote for you. Some of the larger items (i.e. wheels, lip kit, seats ) I would prefer local pick-up, but if ya’ll want to pay for shipping, you are more then welcome. All these items came off or where for a 2000 Accord Sedan 4 cylinder. Items are all located in Dallas, TX. Also if you have any other questions, you could email me as well. [email protected]

Prelude brake swap stuff:
Red painted calipers - $65 used Regular finish calipers- $50 used

Brembo blank rotors for prelude - $80 new

CLS mufflers - $80 used

Wings west full lip kit - $450 used

Eibach front and rear sway bars - $200 used

Enkei RSV wheels (Anthracite, 18” X 7.5, 4 X 4.5 bolt pattern, New 225/40/18 Yokohama tires w/60k warrenty, 215/35/18 rear tires could use replacing soon) - $600

Front camber kit - $50 new

Rear camber kit - $90 new

Cloth seats tan (front and rear seats plus cloth center arm rest) - $175 used

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dibs on CLS mufflers, f/r sway bars and rear camber kit. Can you tell me what year are those mufflers, and brand of camber kit please? These items should be interchangeable with V6, right?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dibs on CLS mufflers, f/r sway bars and rear camber kit. Can you tell me what year are those mufflers, and brand of camber kit please? These items should be interchangeable with V6, right?
I have no idea what year the mufflers are from. I just know they are not the 03 thicker tips that most people want. I think if i remember correctly they are from an 01? but they are pretty much near mint. I bought them about 2-3 years ago and never got around to installing them.

Camber kit is a ingalls still 4 link design. Can't remember the brand either.

Yes, all these parts will fit the V6.

·
Registered
257 Posts
sent you a PM on the items I asked for. thx

also are the prelude calipers painted in red? is there any braking power difference compare to accord's original calipers?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sent you a PM on the items I asked for. thx

also are the prelude calipers painted in red? is there any braking power difference compare to accord's original calipers?
pm replied and the prelude calipers are for 4 cylinders that want an upgrade. the prelude, V6 accord, and integra type r calipers are all the same. The only upgrade you would have is that they are painted red.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is the neuspeed lower tie bar effective? and would it work with an 01 coupe ya think?

i didn't even know those existed haha.
I dont know if the bar does much. I did a lot up suspension upgrades at once (koni's, front strut bar, rear eibach sway) so i can't tell what did what. Everything made my car handle like it was on rails though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts