Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 accord v6 4d AT $5000 for dismantle or race purpose only.

2000 accord v6 $5000
title of destruction from florida due to fresh water flood.
the car runs like new. this one got lucky but not so lucky in getting any registration issue in california due to the title. i tried already and denied by dmv and chp! the car passed smog also brake and light inspection.

im selling the car only not parts.
Please check out my gallery for pictures of the car
serious buyer only!

thanks

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
^ ouch, that sucks. Where/How did it get flooded? It's been awhile since it actually rain... hard.

Besta luck man.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It was fresh water flood in florida (2004) and no history and signs of accident. i bought it from this guy who won the insurance's auction as it is. It runs ike a brand new car and in superb condition even the mileage is originally low(54k). It sucks that i could not register it here in california.

ps: the body has no rust

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
dekra2 said:
It was fresh water flood in florida (2004) and no history and signs of accident. i bought it from this guy who won the insurance's auction as it is. It runs ike a brand new car and in superb condition even the mileage is originally low(54k). It sucks that i could not register it here in california.

ps: the body has no rust
Did you know about the car's history before you purchased the car?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yes i did 2 history check from 2 diff on-line car history finder. i just thought i could salvaged it here in california but it was worst than a salvaged title. the thing is this car is in better shape than most salvage title cars, but since it was a flooded car a junk title was issued. and i found out the hard way after i got the car.

pictures of the car are in my gallery please check them out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts