Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so im thinking of selling my car. i just supercharged it 5000 miles ago. the origional plan was to put the regular boost pulley on it for reliabiliy for my wife while i am gone to iraq, but now she says its time to upgrade. so i went car shopping and i found a 06 maxima 6 speed. i will get that and put my car up for sale.

details:
comptech supercharger with cl-s hbp
unichip
obx headers
UR pullies
greddy evo2 catback
cl-s cams
ww lip kit
18in rims.. focal f5s i believe
just bought new tires
diy blakhousing headlights
cf altezza taillights w/ blacked out centerpeice from axisaccord
20% chrome tint all around
pioneer cd player... mp80 or something i will check later
jl audio door and rear speakers

thats about it i think. it will be hard to sell due to the fact i am in hawaii, shiping is expensive. the body has a few dings on it and the front bumper has some paint chips, touch up shouldfix it. the leather seats are ripped on the sides by the door, that is a common problem i believe, the clock has something wrong with it, need replaced. the transmission was replace right before the sc was installed.

oh yeah,
nhbp paint
black leather
ex model
coupe
85000 miles approx.

ASKING 11500

some pics can be found here
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76589&highlight=finally+boosted

so if anyone is interested, feel free to ask question, i am not parting out. i dont have the stock replacements here, anyone not on the island of oahu will be responsible for all shipping costs.

thanks

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
sorry to see the av6 go.. good buy on the max... wish you would part out the sc by its self...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am in iraq now but when i get back i might do a full partout if i cant sell it on the island

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no they closed down the track in hawaii. people still go there i think but, i wassnt there long enough to find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts