Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can get my hands on a catback exhaust for this car? even if its OEM for cheap?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The closest bolt-on catback would be the Dynomax Catback for the 3.0L 01-05 Stratus/Sebring coupe - you would just need to modify some of the hangers.

You also can use the catbacks from the 00-05 Eclipses, but you have to extend the end by a few inches due to the longer wheelbase of the Galant.

Other than that, the only other option is to have one custom made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
DryBear said:
The closest bolt-on catback would be the Dynomax Catback for the 3.0L 01-05 Stratus/Sebring coupe - you would just need to modify some of the hangers.

You also can use the catbacks from the 00-05 Eclipses, but you have to extend the end by a few inches due to the longer wheelbase of the Galant.

Other than that, the only other option is to have one custom made.
DryBear is correct. Other than having a catback custom made. These are your only options. Custom catback could run $250 and up depending on where you go. The most bang for your buck is the Stratus catback from Dynomaxx, it's part # 19390. SFX performance carries it.
SFX PERFORMANCE DYNOMAX CATBACK

·
Registered
232 Posts
i would go custom. if you're in long island go over to meineke in levittown i have a guy that did over 50 of my cars and customer's cars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts