Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Acura TL-S with 48,000 miles. The car is Nighthawk Black with Black leather interior. This car has all the options except the navigation system. The interior is in perfect condition with no rips or tears in the seats / carpet / floor mats. The exterior is also in very good condition with a couple sratches from normal Northern Virginia driving. The tires have over 85% tread life and the car had a recent alignment. This car needs nothing and has a powertrain warranty through 100K miles. The VIN is as follows for anyone that wants to run a CarFax on the vehicle. VIN - 19UUA56882A011819 . The CarFax is clean but I do not have any copies available to give.

Asking Price is 17,000. Kelly Blue Book is over $17,500. I have some negotiating room for those who are serious - professional buyers.

Please contact me via email at [email protected].

·
Registered
147 Posts
my car pricing system at home books your car out to 19250.

different zipcode and location, but 17000 for your car is a steal. if you are in northern california, i might give you this much on trade in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sofeared said:
my car pricing system at home books your car out to 19250.

different zipcode and location, but 17000 for your car is a steal. if you are in northern california, i might give you this much on trade in.

Well it must not be that good of a steal because all I've had is tire kickers and flakers, and I'm sure that price is pretty close because am in Washington DC area where books values are fairly high I thought. I guess these cars aren't very easy to get rid of....BUMP. This car is in ridiculously good condition, it only gets driven 5 miles a day at most.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts