Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a gauge cluster from 2002 accord v6 coupe. This is the one with the orange needles. The cluster has 71,xxx on it, the front screen has small cracks on each knob, shown in the picture below.

ASKING FOR $30

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Has nothing to do with what youre selling, just wanna say I love your car. Clean and nice! BTW, how did u paint ur interior pieces, I wanna do that, but i dont wanna mess up, lol.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ just remove all ur trim pieces and first primer it, then paint it, and finally clear coat it and put it back together. I mean u can do all ur trims flawlessly but the world ain't perfect so u might run into a problem and smere it or something like that. Just simply start over on that piece that u messed up on, it's not so hard. Thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
896 Posts
Cause i read in another forum that a gunmetal colored face gauge will never work with a original black colored face cluster. Can anyone verify that? Thanks.

Alan.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
I have this cluster in my 99. All I did was switch circuit boards, thus giving me use of my original odometer. I think I paid like $45 shipped on ebay for it.

If you dont switch boards, the temp gauge will not work.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok i swapped out my board for the red needles so now the 2002 board is on my old orange needles. It will say 71,xxx miles on it and since it's orange ill let it go for $30 dollars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts