Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 AV6 J30A1 Engine, Tranny, ECU,etc. Low Low Miles $1200

ONLY $1200 + Shipping

I am selling the following parts off my car, they are all ready to be shipped and were removed professionally. Everything has under 38,000 miles and is in perfect working condition. I serviced the car regularly and the car has not been driven in winter.
Complete Engine
Automatic Tranny
ECU

I would prefer to sell as whole package but will part each seperately for the right price. I can ship these anywhere in US but buyer pays shipping which is prolly about $200 for tranny and $250 for engine. I accept Paypal, money order/cashier's check, personal check, wire transfer and cash if local.
I am located near Lake Geneva, WI about 30 min from Milwaukee and 90 min from Chicago.

Please PM or email ([email protected]) offers. Only serious inquiries and I will let it go a lot less if bought as package and local or willing to pick-up. Anything else let me know and I currently dont want to take of pieces like heads, manifold, etc. and sell seperately so don't ask unless you willing to pay top dollar for them.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ PM me an offer and I might part it out also let me know if you need anything else.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Willing to seperate tranny and engine. Tranny is in very very good condition w/ less than 38,000 miles. Never slipped on me or anything, great for someone in need of an auto tranny.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Willing to let the Complete transmission go for $2000 plus shipping. This is a great deal for someone with no warranty. The core alone is worth $900 so this is a real good deal. Just in case you didnt read it is off a 2002 V6 w/ less than 38k miles.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Richie V6 said:
Oh oH oH OH ill take it. Come man i won the auction fair and square. Im willing to improvise how about just the tranny and valve covers with coils. C'mon I don't wanna take the bus to class.
-Rich

Two of the other buyers are mainly interested in tranny as well, the other one is interested in engine block.

Since you did win the auction the best I can do is $2000 plus shipping for everything minus engine block. So you can have the valve covers w/ coils.

Or if you want only the transmission then $1800 plus shipping and I will throw in a free tranny cooler. You know this is a great deal for the tranny. I will need to know very soon as there are others in front of you, but to be fair since you won the auction you have first dibs on the prices above only good to you. The prices are non-negotiable.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
richie let me know whats up so I can let the others know since they are waiting.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WILL LET IT GO FOR ONLY $1500 + shipping
that is for complete engine tranny ecu

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
2,547 Posts
habib said:
WILL LET IT GO FOR ONLY $1500 + shipping
that is for complete engine tranny ecu
Why are you trying to sell it at a lower price if you already have buyers. You're just trying to rip me off at that's not cool. No way am i paying $1800 for a that tranny. I won the auction fair and square you should have set up some type of reserve if you didn't want it going for so little. I don't see why you are demanding such a high price, the J30A1 just isn't worth that much. I don't like the feeling of being jerked around. Maybe ill just paypal you the money and take it up with ebay. "remember that bidding is legally binding" Remember that from your auction.
-Rich

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
remember right to end auction early others sent offers than I gave you a chance and you didnt contact me back until today. Now the others sent different offers. I will PM you a great deal on this which no one else will be able to get it for. But you know very well that this is worth more than $100 (yes thats a hundred).

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP for great price
(if a mod sees this can you please put price of $1500 on title, thanx)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts