Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting the car on here for my father.... It's an 02 SportCross (the cool hatchback) and has about 48k miles on it. Bumper to bumper covers till 50k and you can get an extended warranty out to 100k miles for about 1800 bucks if you want one. I work for a dealership and can arrange shipment of the car if need be. $21,900 is the price. Check around and you'll see most are going for a couple grand more. :) I've corrupted him into buying a Subaru so this car needs to go! Never had any problems with the car and all the maintenance was paid for up front and performed by Hendrick Lexus here in Charlotte, NC.

More pictures on Autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=176142664

Car is darn near perfect... I bought him a Stillen Exhaust and some Eibach swaybars as presents but the car itself wasn't driven hard. Having driven it a few times I will say it's one of the best handling yet best riding cars I've ever been in.

Quick options list: Leather, Auto with sportshift, sunroof, 6 CD changer (BEST stereo I've heard in a car period), fold down rear and front passenger seat, autodimming mirror, HID headlights, etc.

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
Let me guess, he's getting a Legacy 2.5GT wagon from you. :naughty:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts