Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are off of a 2003 - 2005 accord coupe (graphite) the front left is cracked on the bottom but you can't see it if your car is lowered. the repair, i got quoted for 100. the sides are in good condition except for a scratch you can barely notice. you can see it if you're close to it. so cal pick ups only. looking NOT willing to part. my friend sold his accord and got a GS so i got new front/side lips for my car. =)
SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS!!!

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, my friend finally gave me his lip and i took mine off
sorry for the lag but HERE THEY ARE. looking for around 250 ish. i got a quote of 100 to fix it so you'll be getting a 550 without tax and shipping, for only 350 in total, saving more than 200 bux on it. im selling for it cheap cuz .. takes up room in my garage? =)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.. price drop $220 for BOTH front/side lip on a graphite pearl coupe

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
mofo80 said:
decided to ship yet?
lol i think you should just buy some new ones. IMO shipping is gonna be A LOT.... like probably around 100. (i bought some side skirts and it costed like 60 bucks to shipp) so thats like 350 bucks plus another 200 to fix it and repaint it. thats 600 bucks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
only care about the sides. the sides are in ok condition. so no need to fix them. the front lip would be a bonus. i've shipped a lot of parts before, so i know how shipping is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts