Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Accord Coupe EX, V6, 6spd, Navigation - central NC

Everything works as it should.

This is a really nice car, but I have to get into an automatic. I had major surgery on my right ankle last year, and just had my left one done. I am going to have issues with the clutch for a while, and the wife will not like me driving the Tahoe all the time!

Lets start with the bad - the paint is swirled. It can be worked out, it just detracts from the car. It is not horrible, but definitely the worst part of the car.
The rest is in great shape!
Interior is perfect, mechanically is perfect.
The car has factory navigation, voice activated controls for a lot of functions, heated seats, dual air, moonroof, etc....
Dealer added includes rear view mirror with compass, 3M clear bra on front bumper, part of hood and mirrors, and tint....
I added XM Skyfi2 with an expensive unit for the line input for it (not FM modulated). Install looks good....
AEM ver. 2 CAI.
Stern Hyper-black face III 18x8" rims w/ BFG G-force tires. These were recently added ~4000 miles ago, but I'll have to look. They get loads of positive comments. Tires are like new. Factory wheels are included.
Rotors at all 4 corners that are drilled and slotted along with new pads less than 6 months ago. Car stops smooth and straight, no vibration.
The car is black on black, with ~65,000 miles (many people think it is new). It has never been wrecked except for a very small dent (1 1/2" around) and a cracked fog light lens from barely hitting a deer (I was really lucky!). These have been recently repaired.
These pics are stock without XM or wheels:

I do not have any great pics of the wheels, but this was taken a couple of months ago:

Here is close up of the back wheel, with the rotors...

$15900

Please hit me up if you have any questions. I am motivated to sell, but have looked at auto trader, cars.com and other sights and think this is a very fair price! It is on the lowest side of starting prices with these options.

I am in Salisbury, NC which is a little north of Charlotte. If my ankle is willing, I am willing to take a reasonable road trip to show the car.
BTW - I am the second owner. I wanted this car with these options and it was not easy to find (V6, 6mt, navi). I ended up buying it from a Honda Engineer that was in Marysville, OH, where the car was built.
KBB retail value - $18,355

Thanx,
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts