Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
03 Accord V6 AT
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICTURES ADDED!!!!

I was recently in an accident and my accord is not worth fixing. I'm still up in the air if I want to part it out or just sell the Car to a junk yard, so I'm just testing the waters and seeing if its worth it. Basically anything and everything is up for sale on the car including doors, trunk, windows(tinted), stock exhaust, and dash pieces. Whatever you can think of its for sale. . Its a 2003 Honda Accord V6 3.0L nighthawk black with, brown and tan leather. My car was my daily driver so I has very high mileage last time I looked it was around 189,xxx miles. PM me if interested or for any special parts. Thanks.

- ALL PARTS ARE SOLD AS IS
- Prefer Paypal willing to ship
- I can only post so Many pictures on here so if you have any special requests let me know
- Located in Northeren California
- Ralco stock diameter crank pulley- SOLD
- Greddy Strut Bar -SOLD
- passenger side door lock actuator SOLD

Main Items up for sale
- 6 disc Radio - $250

- Wheels and Tires - $650 OBO
- 20x7.5 +40 offset MSR Style 85 Black with chrome lip.
one of the wheels is bent and 2 others have small amounts of curb rash, and the other wheel is brand new, around 2 months old.Also 2 front NEXEN tires are new, I would say around 5-10k miles I got them back in March. The 2 rear Yoko S.Drive tires probably need to be replaced soon. p.s. sorry the wheels are pretty dirty I will clean then if they are sold.
LEFT FRONT TREAD- 7/32"
LEFT REAR TREAD- 4/32"
RIGHT REAR TREAD- 4/32"
RIGHT FRONT TREAD- 8/32"
Driver side front wheel

Driver side rear wheel

Passenger side rear wheel

Passenger side front wheel

- Door panels- $80 obo(each) the only thing is the driver side rear panel the little red reflector lense is broken.

- 2 front seats and rear bench seat,Driver seat is pretty beat up but the rest are in good shape just need to be cleaned up - $250 OBO

- Wicked tuning blue rear camber kit-$100 OBO

- Rear Tail lights- $100(per set)

-Glove Box- $35
-centerconsole with cupholders-$65
-Door lock acutators- $30(each)(front passenger sold)
- Homelink- $60

- blower motor assembly- $75
- TEIN S.TECH LOWERING SPRINGS- $120

- Mirrors- $70 for both driver and passenger
- instrument cluster - $80
- Engine 3.0L and 5 spd auto Tranny- $800
- Windows - $65 each and $80 for the rear glass. Glass is already tinted. 20% for the front and %5 for the rear.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
yeah marvin it should be. ^^ I can probably help u install it also. Let me try to do mine first with Andrew stuff.

·
bka SouthBay7thGen
637 Posts
yeah marvin it should be. ^^ I can probably help u install it also. Let me try to do mine first with Andrew stuff.
oh very cool. btw, thanks alot bro for helping with the foglights! retros will be next in a couple of weeks.

03BigBlack, consider the pulley sold homie. check ur pm :up:

·
03 Accord V6 AT
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GLWS Brannon

legit guy everyone!
Thanks Kevin!

are all little tabs working on the cup holder if yes i am interested how much shipped to 07607?
Just the cup holder part? yeh they should be I will look tonight when i get home tonight from work.
oh very cool. btw, thanks alot bro for helping with the foglights! retros will be next in a couple of weeks.

03BigBlack, consider the pulley sold homie. check ur pm :up:
PM checked. PMed back
Will you be selling your steering wheel?!
With or without the air bag?? cause the airbags did deploy from the accident..LMK

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
lol marvin geee.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts