Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that I am new on this site, but I have posted this on all sites that I think that I can get rid of these parts and this was one that was told to me. I can't beleive I have never heard of this site. Nevertheless here is a run down.

This car was hit in the passenger side, it was totaled out by an insurance company, my company that is. I have EVERYTHING FOR THE car, it is bone stock, the motor runs like a bat out of hell. 33K on the car, everything is up for grabs, 6 speed motor and tranny, I don't know if someone has done the auto to stick, but this is a really good chance. Motor, and frony clip are untouched. The fender has a little crease, but other than that the fron in mint. The black healights, the clear tails, the 03 wheels, I have alot of stuff, email me back and let me know what it is that you want, I can send you pics, of everything just to let you know the condition. Thanks people, and the car is black, and the interior is black. And the cars does have Navigation. As you can see by the pics in the Navi screen I am located in Tampa, FL. Thanks

ALSO Before Payapling any money please contact me first at [email protected]. I need the buyers to pay the 3% charge that paypal charges, since I am giving sweet deals on the shipping, you can pay the 3%. Thanks people

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Engine and tranny setup...........changeover with everything needed to work, and for a six speed tranny conversion for all of you people out there. 5000
Navi w/ everything needed-850
Headlights-300
Tails-300
hood-200
fenders-75 a piece
front bumper-150
spoiler-75
trunk-150
quarter panels-300....passenger side does have some damage, but driver side is fine
interior-1200.......that is front and rear seats door panels, and all panels inside of the car

I really don't want to seperate the engine and tranny, I would love to sell it as a whole

1 - 20 of 64 Posts