Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well, there have been lot's and lot's of people asking me for this. I finally had time tonight to make it readily avaliable for you! This is has been taken directly from the Honda dealer manual. Enjoy I hope this helps all of you out there! :D

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
dumb question....but say if i were to get a air fuel ratio gauge(yeah i know rice)....what wire should i tap it to.....im guessing the white one? terminal 10 on 11-22.?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
teh sticky!

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
accord03 said:
dumb question....but say if i were to get a air fuel ratio gauge(yeah i know rice)....what wire should i tap it to.....im guessing the white one? terminal 10 on 11-22.?
Those arent very accurate when they're based off the factory o2 sensors, to be safe and accurate, you want an aftermarket wideband o2 sensor....$$$

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:
Those arent very accurate when they're based off the factory o2 sensors, to be safe and accurate, you want an aftermarket wideband o2 sensor....$$$

yeah thats what i figured with the voltage above 1.0 ....well thanks n e ways.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
no need to bump, its a sticky

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Highly Unlikely ;)

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
I have them, pm me with your email address

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
lol, where did you hear that would work?

·
4th and 7th gens
146 Posts
I'm just saying that the fact that ours cars have drive by wire throttle; i just need to figure out what tells the throttle body to close at 135mph ;)

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
It's part of the programming...you could remove the ROM chip(s), but then you might have trouble getting up to 135 :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts