Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
...drifto time...
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my neighbor's 2004 AV6 Stock exhaust for $100 and you pay watever shipping i'm charged, not a cent more (expect shipping to be ~50-75). The exhaust was taken off an av6 with 9000miles in it, its perfect, there's not a dent/rust/discoloring.

It includes all the piping->mufflers w/ tip covers and everything that go after your catalyc converter.

Reson for sale: neighbor got a new borla exhaust...i put it in for him, he gave me $50 and the exhaust.

e-mail me preferably or pm is fine.
[email protected]

WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE, as long as you pay for it. and PICS available too, just drop your e-mail.

Sell is in a first come takes basis, If you leave a $50 deposit in my paypal i'll reserve it for you and will give you a week to pay the rest before i send it.

no scam, i drive and acura tl :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
is this from a coupe or sedan?, if coupe im interested and i will be in boca next week to visit my friends at lynn.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
okay im definately intereseted

·
...drifto time...
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
~50 to ~75... calculate 7-9lbs and package dimensions of 8ft x 2ft x 2ft maybe? idk.

·
...drifto time...
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
raddy, you got 2 days to respond and buy, i have 2 people urging to take it the exhaust. PM, call or e-mail me ASAP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts