Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
Joined
·
10,188 Posts
^^ lol... care to explain yourself... i would really love to hear what you have to say... be honest now...
 

·
keepin' it OG
Joined
·
10,188 Posts
^^^ i know, but i still like to hear.....

imo dont take this personally, your car is really like drews... you might want to lean more of something of your own style than jocking someone elses car... unless if that is what your plannning to do and all....

i am not entirely sure what to say about your car becuase exterior wise.. it is almost like sick6speeds.... i think his car is awesome and one of a kind..... its often imitated, never duplicated... in this case, your car seems like an imitation of sick6speeds....

just from friendly words...
 

·
keepin' it OG
Joined
·
10,188 Posts
sumptimwong said:
just not my style, but everyones got their own, and who's to say whos right or wrong?

the fact remains hwoever, that this guy has posted his car on several different honda boards, and there is not much unique about his mods, which at this point, remain entirely cosmetic.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55456
respect to you.... i think the same way... all show, no go.....
 

·
v6p gangster
Joined
·
2,499 Posts
WOW .... 2-3 people have the same car with the same rims in the whole US... i think its tits...it looks clean, he has stopping power for his wheels, clean system... MAD PROPS keep it up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Kiet said:
^^^ i know, but i still like to hear.....

imo dont take this personally, your car is really like drews... you might want to lean more of something of your own style than jocking someone elses car... unless if that is what your plannning to do and all....

i am not entirely sure what to say about your car becuase exterior wise.. it is almost like sick6speeds.... i think his car is awesome and one of a kind..... its often imitated, never duplicated... in this case, your car seems like an imitation of sick6speeds....

just from friendly words...
plus 1. funny thing is that drew helped out with getting the chrome 20s, installing the engine cover, etc. kiet speaks teh truffff
 

·
oSCaR
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
haha drew helped him jock his style... how odd. drew should charge like a monthly jocker fee... stick a sign on the "stunt double" cars about the "real deal"... :p just kidding
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
dayum DREWS GOT A FAN CLUB, LOL , leave the guy alone car looks nice and that all that matters, and i dont see drew on here complain
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,075 Posts
i wouldnt want anything bigger then 18" rims

why because when you hit a pot hole your rims are gone! i dont even want to go into tire costs.

Why spend 3grand on rims and tires when you could just use that money to buy a G35 HAHHAHA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
2fast4u99 said:
i wouldnt want anything bigger then 18" rims

why because when you hit a pot hole your rims are gone! i dont even want to go into tire costs.

Why spend 3grand on rims and tires when you could just use that money to buy a G35 HAHHAHA
lol its a show car i guess. and with 18s im running 40 series tires and i have yet to dent the car or damage the tires. i dont slow down for anything either lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Look Drew has a great looking car.... the headlights,engine cover..... its all great. The fact that someone likes the car and says shoot.... I wiuld like my car to look as good isnt a bad thing. How many people on this forum bought TL covers because they didnt want to spend the $200. for an Inspire cover......
Drews whip is kick a$$ and hell I just ordered the Inspire headlights and engine cover for my sedan.... does that me a member of Drews fanclub or someone who didnt know these products existed until Drew put it on his?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
ASAGA1 said:
Look Drew has a great looking car.... the headlights,engine cover..... its all great. The fact that someone likes the car and says shoot.... I wiuld like my car to look as good isnt a bad thing. How many people on this forum bought TL covers because they didnt want to spend the $200. for an Inspire cover......
Drews whip is kick a$$ and hell I just ordered the Inspire headlights and engine cover for my sedan.... does that me a member of Drews fanclub or someone who didnt know these products existed until Drew put it on his?
the thing is that his car looked like an ordinary coupe until he started going tothe meets. drew relocated the v6 badge over the honda emblem on the back..he goes out and buys a red v6 emblem badge on his AUTOMATIC and does the same. he goes out and get the same style spoiler as drew. same rims as drew, except the finish is in chrome not silver like drew.
i donno man, if i put thoughts into making my car unique, i'd be heated if someone started copying me mod for mod. i understand engine mods cant be avoided but getting the same rims and same badge set up and even go thru the trouble of ordering a red v6 badge because ur automatic didnt come with one is just gruopie status.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top